Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long time no See!

Well, well well... it's nice you see you all again!
Don't ask why on earth I haven't been around because I honestly have no clue; actually I can tell you exactly what it is - pure laziness!

Since my last post was in Oct of 2009 there's an entire year which has come and gone but I won't bore you with the details! Let's just say glad 2010 is over and I'm thrilled to see what 2011 has in store! However you can thank one of my besties Annie Adams for making me pick things back up :) Her recent blog posts on "Try to Keep Up" have inspired me to get back into it and HAVE SOME FUN!!

2010 wrap-up: work was busy, life was crazy but I lived, learned and am a stronger and better gal because of it. I have nothing but high hopes for the next year and can't wait to see what is in store! But I am thrilled to announce last year I became a MOM!-- to my precious Schnauzer-Poodle mix Cabo. He has been an absolute blast and to come home to someone excited to see me can't help but make me smile. We have a great time going to the dog park and driving one another crazy; but I'm happy to say we definitely have this potty training thing down. He will celebrate is 1st birthday on April 30th, 2011.
Other than my son, there's nothing big and major to report. Which I think is actually a really good thing. While I do miss being closer or on the gulf coast Texas is working out quite nicely. Below you'll find some pictures from the 4th qtr of 2010 :)
Here she is MISS AMERICA
HAHA-- Halloween of course!
(Ash my dress as your MOH came in handy LOL)


My Flag Football Team - 7 yrs in a row -
CHAMPIONS!--they are a great group of people, I'm so lucky to have been "recruited" for their team ;)






Dad and his fiance Dawn came to visit me in Big TX - of course we had to get in a round of golf, was great seeing them



Pretty much from Dad's visit to the end of the year things went very quickly
I was very excited to see my family for Christmas and my friends.
Gotta love my fabulous Step Dad, creative Mom and quirky little brother



below, my all time besties - Ash, Liza, Annie and Kiel... you gals have no idea who much you mean to me and I'm ridiculously lucky to have you :) Love
you! --great reunion - friends, fire and WINE!
Also, perhaps just as important as me becoming a Mom I became an Auntie! Ashley welcomed Adrian Silas in April. He's an absolute joy and I can't wait to spend more time with him...




Last but certainly not least - the 3
people that can always make me smile no matter what - Luke,
Logan and Kiers... what would Christmas morning be without Logan playing with one of Luke's stocking-stuffers??




I sincerely hope everyone has had a great 2010 and wish you nothing but the best for 2011. As I close out my first post for the new year I wanted to leave you with some book ideas; and for those of my readers who are in the job market a positive outlook to 2011.... stay tuned, hope to have my next post up by the 15th! XO



Hungry - by Crystal Renn. Great book for any gal to read, she really is amazing!






I hope they serve Beer in Hell - now those of you that are easily offended do not read this! However if you want a great laugh - please do! Its all the things guys do and don't talk about to girls - this guy wrote a book of his shinanigans and made millions!
Lastly, 2011 offers hope in the job market... stay positive, good things are to come!

Job Offers on the Rise
Some big U.S. companies are cranking up recruiting, advertising thousands of openings in a sign of an improving economy.

P.s. my new thing is Bikram Yoga, I'm going on month 2 and absolutely love the challenge of really pushing myself and my body. Please visit my yoga studio's site if your interested in what its all about!-- Bikram Yoga Houston
See Ya'll Soon!

1 comment: