Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 2012

Wow, I've taken much too long of a break!
I left off with my amazing Halloween costume and then posted NOTHING! My apologies.

Things are going great - I'm doing great and that's all I can say. Take a look at the pictures below to see what I've been up to - currently work is busy, I'm involved in numerous groups in Tampa/St. Pete and I've also picked up my whistle again and started coaching a 13 year old club volleyball team - (let's just say I'll know everything there is to know about Justin Bieber by May, yikes!) My love to you all, stay tuned for much more. Pictures below consist of Hallowee, Good times with some of my very best and my weekend festivities; which with the great weather consist of me riding my bike everywhere on the weekendstill next time
all my love
XO
KK
"If fate means you to lose, give him a good fight anyhow"...William McFee






Dad and I at USF/Miami Game



Bestie Jenn and I











Sarah and I NYE





Future SIL
My Bike buddy Rich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment